The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade encourages Forum participants to highlight their innovative services in a poster at the Forum. Suggested topics include the following categories:
- Health Disparities in Breast Cancer Screening & Treatment
- Screening & Treatment
- Impact of ACA
- Outreach, Education & Patient Navigation
- Technologies and Treatment
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- All poster must be original work.
- If possible, poster content should describe the following elements based on type/topic:
RESEARCH/ACTIVITY: background, objectives, methods, results, conclusions, or brief overview
PROGRAM/PROJECT: purpose, significance, approach/intervention, evaluation, or detailed description of the project
REVIEW/DISCUSSION: purpose, search strategy, data collection, analysis, results, conclusions, or outcomes
If you have been invited to the Avon Forum and are interested in submitting a poster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications are due by July 22, 2016. The planning committee will determine which submissions have been accepted and notify grantees no later than July 30, 2016.